Monday, March 7, 2011

New Products and Blog Plans

My poor blog has such a tendency to be neglected! Between writing Etsy descriptions, tweeting on Twitter, and posting updates on Facebook, it seems like I never find the time to sit down  and post here. In addition to making the products for Quintescentials, I also work as a freelance writer. It seems like working as a writer would make it easier for me to write meaningful blog posts... Not so much. BUT starting today, I am really going to try to dedicate more time to blogging by setting myself on a schedule. Check back throughout the week to see the topics for each day. Without further ado, I would like to unveil the first "feature" on our blog.

Every Monday I am going to post updates on all our new products. Today I am really excited to announce that I have created a line of body butter. It is made with shea butter and vitamin E, and it feels great on your skin! It isn't quite like most body butters you would find in stores. It is a bit thinner than the butters sold by many retailers, but this makes it apply so much easier. Currently we have 2 fragrances: Chocolate Mousse and Pink Sugar. More will be added with time, and I'm always open to suggestions!

 

I'm also working on expanding our whipped soap line, and today I added Pink Sugar to the line up. If you've never tried Pink Sugar, you should! It is a yummy smelling blend of cotton candy, musk, and jasmine. It doesn't quite have a "foody" smell, but it doesn't quite smell like perfume or flowers either. Its just wonderful! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pink sugar soap! It's a very interesting blend, very sweet. Can't wait to try this in your butters!

    ReplyDelete