Friday, February 18, 2011

PoochyCouture

I am an avid animal lover. My husband and I share our home with three fish, six cats, and a dog. Until recently, we had two dogs, but we found out Abby had untreatable cancer, and, sadly, she had to be euthanized in January.

Abby in 2007

I miss Abby like crazy, and it seems like since she has been gone I have been spoiling the other doggy (Dakota) even more than before. I recently got on Etsy and ordered her a custom identification tag that showed up in my mail today, and I couldn't be happier!

PoochyCouture has absolutely adorable customizable pet tags in a ton of styles. I couldn't pick just one, so after spending a lot of time browsing the shop, I contacted Dee, the shop owner, with my ideas for a totally custom tag featuring some of my favorite elements from other listings in her shop. She got back to me very quickly with suggestions on how to make it all come together perfectly and set up a custom listing for me. She is incredibly friendly and very easy to work with.

I was surprised to see that my order was already shipped earlier this week. For a completely custom tag she got it made up and sent out really fast! I was so excited to see the package in the mail today. How cute is this?!


Custom Dog ID Tag from PoochyCouture          


Dakota Wearing Her New "Jewelry"  

The tag actually has my full phone number on it, and it also has my address and my husband's phone number on the back. It is completely hand stamped, and I think it is just adorable. If I ever need another pet ID tag, I will definitely be ordering from Dee. Her prices are very reasonable, and the turnaround time is amazing! This fully customized tag only cost $15 + $3 shipping, and it arrived less than a week after I ordered it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment