Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring Inspiration

The past few days have been nice and sunny (but COLD!) here in northwestern Pennsylvania, and the brighter days have made me start thinking about new projects and products for Spring. Whenever I'm looking for some inspiration and ideas, I love browsing Etsy to see the things that other creative people have come up with. Here are some of my favorites for Spring.


3. Easter Egg Soap Set – WhippedUpWonderful

4. Cute Little Bird Soap – HelloCrafty 
6. Lilac Simple Indulgence Soap – Coquette Bath 

7. Lilac Flower Gourmet Soaps – PureHeartSoap 
8. Peep Soaps – Kntry5
9. Butterfly Soap – bigtranch 

I can't wait for warmer weather and to start making some of my own Spring-y soaps!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including Sunbasilgarden Soaps in your yummy picks. So ready for Spring. Love your soaps too. - Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I love it! All the soaps are just fabulous and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I am SO tired of winter, and I love looking at all the bright and colorful designs other people have come up with for Spring and Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I just found this wonderful post! Thanks so much for mentioning my Lilac Simple Indulgence soaps. I'm honored to be in such wonderful company!
    Cari
    Coquette Bath & Home™
    CoquetteBath on Etsy and Artfire

    ReplyDelete