Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Goodies are on the Way!

I got some brand new supplies in yesterday, and I'm planning on ordering some more fun stuff very soon. Be on the lookout for lots of fun new products in the very near future!

Living in northwestern Pennsylvania, I have already have enough of Winter for this year, so I'm getting started on some products for Spring and Summer. One of my favorite new scents for the upcoming season is "Berry Pop". Its a mouth watering mixture of ripe berries, orange zest, and just a hint of vanilla. It smells yummy enough to eat! Today I whipped up a batch of Natural Stars & Swirls using this sweet, summery smell.


I *love* the Stars & Swirls design because no two bars are ever quite the same. Each is unique and beautiful. The purple color and sweet Berry Pop fragrance makes bath time feel like Summer even on a cold, snowy January day!

In other news, I am now also on Flickr. You can find me at www.flickr.com/quintescentials

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your soaps with the stars in them! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I noticed you have your etsy displayed on you blog. Very nice. Love that site! Trying to get that on mine also, but can't figure out how to do it. yeesh. any pointers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I'm still having trouble figuring out everything with this blog, but somehow I was able to get the Etsy thing figured out LOL. All you have to do is go to your Etsy page and click "Your Etsy". Underneath Promote, click "Etsy Mini". Choose the options you would like, then copy the code that pops up in the top box. Go to the design page for your blog, and click one of the boxes for adding a gadget. Choose the HTML/JaveScript gadget, and paste the code in the box. That should do the trick :) If you need any more help with that, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the help. u give really good directions!

    ReplyDelete